Written by: Beau Lowry, AAE of CWU’s College of Arts and Humanities
When marketing for a company you want to be up to date on any technology involving your customers and your brand. That is why it is important to involve social media with any type of company you form today or in the future.
1. Social media increases brand recognition. Whenever you have the opportunity to flaunt and increase the credibility of you company, you should jump on it! Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. are all great places for people to find out about new businesses. It is very important to keep this in mind when utilizing your media platforms.
2. Social media improves brand loyalty. Social media allows companies to interact with their customers in a way that builds trust. It is a lot easier for the consumer to interact with companies through a common social platform.
3. Social media allows the consumer to convert brands in an instant. Seeing companies keeping in touch with their customers gives the consumer a sense of comfort. Hen people see other customers happy they tend to check out what that company is all about.
4. Allows great public demonstration! Social media allows you to flaunt your brand. You can easily post the latest updates about you company for everyone to see. Customers often see information they would not regularly see just scrolling through their social media.
5. The final reason social media is important to your business is that it allows great and instant feedback. People speak their minds on regular basis on social media. When you interact with a customer on Facebook or Twitter, you receive their honest opinion and ways to make your brand better!
In conclusion, it benefits any brand promoting their material on social media. The later you wait to join social media the harder it will be on your business. Your brand needs to be recognized and there is no better way than joining up on common social media platforms.