On Monday, February 24, 2014, Central Communication Agency announced the executive team for Spring 2014.
Hailey Nelsen will remain with CCA as the Agency Director until her graduation in June 2014. Account Executive Baylee Bunyard has been selected to be Central Communication Agency’s new Associate Agency Director.
Returning account executives include:
- Alex Homer (Client: Winegar’s Coffee and Ice Cream)
- Shannon Lowry (Client: Ellensburg Pet Center)
- Ryan Centioli (Client: Carl’s Jr of Ellensburg)
- Ann Reynolds (Client: Ellensburg Downtown Association)
- Maribel Castellanos (Client: Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences)
- Madalyn Freeman (Client: Health Fitness Complete)
New account executives joining the team include:
- Silver Caoili (Client: Ellensburg School District)
- Taylor Burbank (Client: Brian Basilico’s “It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon” book)
- Sarah Jane Johnson (Client: CWU’s Museum of Culture and Environment)
- Robyn Stewart (Client: Central Washington University Brooks Library)
- Mia Patterson (Client: Cornerstone Pie)